Stay Safe Measures
With regards to the general and changing regulatory status of issues related to health and social distancing, we advise our most honoured guests of the following:
- All our chalets have private access and are spaced 80 – 100 metres apart; ideal for isolation and rejuvenation.
- We maintain a system of minimal personal contact with our guests; besides regulatory consideration, we feel guests can then enjoy the unspoiled, invigorating nature and fresh air of Welbedacht, undisturbed.
- There is no official check-in or check-out protocol with a receptionist; guests arrive, find their applicable units and leave at the end of their stay, at their own leisure.
- In respect of your privacy, neither us nor our staff will come into your space at any time during your stay, unless there is a request from you that requires us to do so.
- In the event that our presence is needed for technical or other support, we will ensure this is done in a correct and mutually acceptable manner.
- We allow 24 - 30 hours between guest 'turn-arounds' thus ensuring ample time for airing and cleaning the facilities.
- All cleaning and preparation occurs at least a day before arrivals; this is done thoroughly, using the correct detergents and methods.
We trust these measures are acceptable; if you would like further information or have suggestions in this regard, feel free to let us know.